Welcome to my website, which is intended to provide information about the services I provide and my therapeutic style. This may be your first time seeking therapy for yourself, your loved one or your family or you may be looking for a "good fit" and not sure what to expect. My goal is to demystify this process, provide you hope, and empower you to make changes as we walk through the process together. Please contact me if you have any additional questions about my practice or how therapy could benefit you and/or your family or simply if you want to know more about what to expect in this process.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)-University of Maryland at Baltimore School of Social Work.
- Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical.
- Maryland State License # 13123.
- NPI # 1538586045.
- Member of National Association of Social Workers.
- Approved Clinical Supervisor with the State of Maryland.
- Certified Eating Disorders Specialist (CEDS) through the International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (Iaedp).
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (Iaedp) Approved Supervisor
Welcome to my therapy practice. I specialize in providing psychotherapy to adolescents (ages 16+) and adults, focusing on a wide range of psychological concerns. With extensive clinical experience and training, my expertise lies in...
The success of therapy greatly depends on the comfort of the therapeutic relationship. Therefore, it is essential for us to get to know each other and assess the "fit" between us. As your potential therapist, I am dedicated to...