Welcome to my website, which is intended to provide information about my services and therapeutic style. This may be your first time seeking therapy for yourself, your loved one, or your family, or you may be looking for a "good fit" and unsure what to expect. I aim to demystify this process, provide you hope, and empower you to make changes as we walk through the process together. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions about my practice, how therapy could benefit you or your family, or simply if you want to know more about what to expect in this process.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)-University of Maryland at Baltimore School of Social Work.
- Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical.
- Maryland State License # 13123.
- NPI # 1538586045.
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers.
- Approved Clinical Supervisor with the State of Maryland.
- Certified Eating Disorders Specialist (CEDS) through the International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (Iaedp).
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (Iaedp) Approved Supervisor
- Member of the Academy for Eating Disorders
Welcome to my therapy practice. I specialize in providing psychotherapy to adolescents (ages 16+) and adults, focusing on a wide range of psychological concerns. With extensive clinical experience and training, my expertise lies in...
The success of therapy greatly depends on the comfort of the therapeutic relationship. Therefore, it is essential for us to get to know each other and assess the "fit" between us. As your potential therapist, I am dedicated to...